Financed: by Council of Europe
Implementing partners: Ministry Of Internal Affairs of Georgia
The main goal is to create new Law- Enforcement Coordination unit on a national level that will manage International Cooperation within the MIA.
The main activities:
- To improve fight against organized crime;
- Enhancement of Law Enforcement Coordination;
- Sharing best practices with project member Law-Enforcement agencies;
- Managing Law-Enforcement activities in the shortest period of time;
- Lower the costs of finances and other budgetary needs.